Well, this is what happened: the post was flagged and removed, presumably by "betty," the dainty lass who sent me the following e-mail....
From: xxxx betty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: Fri 6/27/08 1:29 AM
you are the worst human being ever, what kind of pervert are you, motherfucker, take off that irritating post, asshole
Wow! What fire and passion! I sent her this reply:
Thank you for your inquiry. Your bad grammar and salty language aside, I think you might be an ideal candidate. You've got spunk, and that goes a long way in today's job market. Please forward me a list of references and fill out the attached questionnaire.
I'll get back to you as soon as possible. As far as I'm concerned, you're at the top of the list!
1) If I could be any animal in the world, I would be__________. Please elaborate.
2) My favorite all-purpose cleaner is…
a) Formula 409
c) Green Works
d) “good old soap n water”
3) You are in a room, all alone. There are no windows. In one corner of the room is a phone with a rotary dial. In another corner is a pink stuffed bunny rabbit. A man dressed in mechanic’s overalls enters the room with a tray of crackers. His name tag reads “Benson.” What country are you in? What clues lead you to your answer?
4) My favorite shoes are __________. Please elaborate.
5) When scrubbing a bathtub, I always__________, but I never _________.
6) I have allergies to latex (circle one): yes no
7) When engaged in an argument that has gone on too long I usually….
a) keep fighting to the end
b) try to find a “happy medium” and end things amicably
c) concede just to end the darn thing
d) resort to swordplay
8) Before going to bed I usually__________. Please elaborate.
9) While walking along a lone highway in the middle of the desert, you notice a turtle lying upside down on the side of the road. It’s struggling to right itself. Which of the following are you most likely to do?
a) flip the turtle over
b) speak to the turtle encouragingly
c) point and laugh at the turtle
d) call animal rescue
10) I consider myself a fun person with a solid sense of humor (circle one): yes no
Let's see what happens, shall we?